Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager, German speaking
Competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits package
Nomad Foods is Europe’s leading frozen food company and one of the largest in the world and is home to a portfolio of iconic brands; including Birds Eye, Findus, iglo, Aunt Bessie’s and Goodfella’s. With revenues of €2.6bn and approx. 8000 employees across 22 markets and 19 factories, our aim and propose is to serve the world with better food.
With the opening of our new Shared Finance Centre – housing both our Financial Accounting teams and our Financial Planning and Analysis Centre of Expertise – this provides an outstanding place to work for finance professionals, with new and exciting opportunities to join a growing company and develop your career.
About the position
Reporting to the Senior FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for driving product costing cases for new product development business all the way through to sign off, that will be included in annual planning, forecasting, reporting. The FP&A Manager will be responsible for the
Other responsibilities include;
• Developing costing models for NPD and EPD for the supply unit, working with Commercial teams, R&D, Supply Planning and Commercial Finance
• Working with production teams to understand risks, challenges and constraints around NPD and impacts on Finance
• Setting Standard Costs for all bill of materials for new product to be manufactured working with production teams on activity type needed to produce working with wider FP&A SU team
• Conversion costs for manufacturing of finished goods analysis attributable to the prospective demand plan
• Fully qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, or equivalent)
• Manufacturing experience, product costing preferable
• Experience with planning systems and reporting technology
• Experience with business intelligence tools and developing data visualisations • Strong analytical and forecasting abilities
• Fluent in both English and German
What we offer you
• The potential of a varied career across different areas of finance or cross-functionally
• A culture where your ideas make a difference
• Hybrid working
• Visa sponsorship
• Generous relocation package
To view the job profile and apply, please click on the apply button above which will divert you to our careers site. We look forward to receiving your application.
At Nomad Foods we are proud to represent the world we serve by hiring diverse talent. Our inclusive culture is all about what we can achieve together, and valuing difference as our greatest strength. #justbeyou.
Požadované jazykové znalosti
Region: Velká Británie a Severní Irsko
Obor: Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví, IT - správa systémů a služby
Pracovní poměr: Plný úvazek
Minimální požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské