Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Associate, German speaking
Competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits package
Nomad Foods is Europe’s leading frozen food company and one of the largest in the world � and is home to a portfolio of iconic brands; including Birds Eye, Findus, iglo, Aunt Bessie’s and Goodfella’s. With revenues of €2.6bn and approx. 8000 employees across 22 markets and 19 factories, our aim and propose is to serve the world with better food.
With the opening of our new Shared Finance Centre – housing both our Financial Accounting teams and our Financial Planning and Analysis Centre of Expertise – this provides an outstanding place to work for finance professionals, with new and exciting opportunities to join a growing company and develop your career.
About the position
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, our FP&A Associates are responsible for supporting annual planning, forecasting, reporting and analytics for our business units and central functions, including standard management reporting. The FP&A Associates are integral to developing and implementing analytical standards for reporting and modelling KPIs and as a key financial liaison, partnering with the various departments across the business unit.
Other responsibilities include;
• Completing the close of month end, including the involvement in the preparation of monthly data reporting packages that includes analysis of key KPIs and actual versus plan variances and the production of a comprehensive explanations of differences as well as the impact of drivers on budget/forecast
• Responsible for assimilating data from multiple systems and stakeholders to identify trends for key KPIs, actuals, budgets and forecasts • Involvement in running simulations of various “what-if” scenarios using insight and critical thinking to evaluate and recommend solutions
• Some experience in production planning, forecasting, reporting for manufacturing related fields
• Part qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, or equivalent)
• Strong analytical and forecasting abilities
• Excellent communication and written skills
• Fluent in both English and German
What we offer you
• The potential of a varied career across different areas of finance or cross-functionally
• A culture where your ideas make a difference
• Hybrid working
• Visa sponsorship
• Generous relocation package
To view the job profile and apply, please click on the apply button above which will divert you to our careers site. We look forward to receiving your application.
At Nomad Foods we are proud to represent the world we serve by hiring diverse talent. Our inclusive culture is all about what we can achieve together, and valuing difference as our greatest strength. #justbeyou.
Požadované jazykové znalosti
Region: Velká Británie a Severní Irsko
Obor: Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví, IT - správa systémů a služby
Pracovní poměr: Plný úvazek
Minimální požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské