Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Java developer for R&D centre
(referenční číslo: 16-10-210663/JD)
Would you like to take a part in projects of New RESEARCH CENTRE in BRNO?
Do you know how to contribute in SW development of wearable electronics, hologhraphic device, digital work environment, intelligent systems and more?
And what if your boss would be a BIKER?
As a specialist you would:
- Delivery solution in projects in a fiels of computational semantics, NLP and Data Analytics.
- Design & prototype prototypes for testing.
- Mentoring of junior researches and participation and communicate as a technical representative.
- Participate in technical roadmap decisions making and planning.
- Experiences in Semantics and Big Data analysis (as big advantage)
- Expertise in J2EE , J2SE and web services frameworks/platforms (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Overview in Maven - Hadoop, Map-reduce, Spring, Hibernate
- Master or PhD. degree in Systems Engineering/ Telecommunication/ Applied Mathematics/ Computer Science is big advantage
- Communicative English
- 25 days of holiday
- Meal vouchers, FLEXI passes
- English and Czech lessons
- Membership in a group of excellent, unique and humble ;-) specialists working for genuine R&D centre in Brno.
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Mzda:||60 000 - 100 000 Kč / měsíc|
|Obor:||IT - vývoj aplikací a systémů|
Janderová KateřinaOdpovědět na inzerát