Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Business Support with German
(referenční číslo: 20-28-219977/JD)
Our client, a well-known international company, is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Administrator with German and Polish.
This is a great opportunity to start your career in well-established international company in exclusive premises.
Do you speak German and English? Would you like to gain a new experience within a big international company?
Then feel free to contact us
They provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry.
Your main responsibilities in this position would be:
- Dealing with warranty claims
- Validation of client´s warranty claims
- Processing of data´s in the system
- Assist with special projects
- Provide parts manager with updated parts listing on a weekly basis
- Provide a weekly report to the service manager regarding claim status
JOIN THE INTERNATIONAL TEAM IN PRAGUE
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Fluency in both German and English
- Must be able to work independently, assume the initiative, and organize both the workload and all records
- Ability to work well with a team and coordinate activities
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Meal vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Referral Bonus
- Language courses
- Overtime Compensation
- Sick Days
- Employee Discounts
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
Hejduková VeronikaOdpovědět na inzerát