We are seeking suitable candidates for the position of Software Engineer for our client – a bank that is active in almost 50 countries.
The Cluster Counterparty Risk provides efficient risk management for Counterparty Risk from Derivatives and Financing business supported by state-of-the-art processes and IT Systems meeting business and regulatory requirements. You will work in self-organizing and flexible teams responsible for dedicated IT products or risk management services.
As a Software Engineer for Databases and Datawarehouses you will be developing the application and data landscape of counterparty risk. This includes for example the limit monitoring system for traded products as well as the systems for regulatory and economic calculations at the bank or the legal data systems. You will support the team to move the products into the cloud.
The developments vary from data batch processing to online streaming, from implementation of systems interfaces - APIs to the Datawarehouse’s for reporting purposes from the definition of data quality measures to monitoring of these measures. All systems are 100% in-house developments mainly in Java & SQL DBs on LINUX and some running in Cloud.
You will work in an agile development environment (BizDevOps) – so you agree the requirements and solution alternatives with the product owner, create appropriate technical architecture, develop concepts, implement the solution and test the applications within the team. You will support our iterative move towards new technologies as well as to MS Azure or Google Cloud.
In the implementation phase, you will take care of the implementation of the concepts, the automated tests and create technical documentation. By making code, architecture and design reviews you ensure a high quality of the supplied software. The project team works lean/agile with Kanban in short innovation cycles.
- University degree in mathematics, computer science, physics etc.
- Very good communication skills in English (multiculture environment), basic knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Some years of professional IT experience in database development (4 years)
- Good understanding of Cloud computing
- Good software engineering knowledge and good in conceptual thinking
- Very good understanding of databases, database design, SQL, Unix Scripting, ETL, data warehouses, OOAD
- Knowledge of design patterns, new architectures, cloud computing and architectures, design patterns, best programming practices, enterprise patterns, Google Cloud or MS Azure computing/storage/DBs, testing
- Good understanding of Cloud computing, Google Cloud or MS Azure
- Preferable basic knowledge in Elastic Search/Kibana, Java/ Hibernate, Python or R or Scripting, Flyway, Kafka, NoSQL DBs, Apache NIFI, Cloud computing basics, Built-pipelines/Jenkins/ Ansible, Linux
- Preferable basic knowledge of investment banking products (options, swaps, etc.) and risk processes (credit and/or market risk) or financial engineering/CFA
- Work for International company in a friendly, inclusive and open-minded culture
- Salary depends on your work experience, a very decent annual bonus system
- Rewards for good work done
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Flexible work hours
- 30 days of vacation, sick days
- Contribution to public transportation costs
- Pension insurance contribution
- Meal contribution
- Contribution to families for children summer camps
- Multisport Card
- A gift when i child is born/for marriage, work anniversary
- Company parties and events
- Modern office: Prague 2 – Nové Město (possibility to work from home)
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Candidates, who are not suitable for the position, will not be contacted by PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ.
I agree, that my personal data, provided to PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. for the purpose of employment transmission, are handled according to law no 110/2019 Sb. Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing.