We have a nice opportunity available for fresh graduates or candidates who are seeking their first job experience on the job market.
As the time sets high requirements especially on languages skills of candidates, practise it and make sure your language skills won´t get wasted while not using them.
This role will allow you to use your languages in both written and oral form when being in touch with various subjects from abroad and communicating from colleagues all over the world. On top of that, the role will allow you to specialise and build your career at an international company with strong brand name.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily communication with customers, suppliers or third parts
- Clients' quality and process checking
- Logistics tracking and solving related tasks
- Tracking invoices, payments, expense reports and other documents
- Cooperation with other team members
- Maintaining of intern procedures
- Work with internal database, data
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Office tasks