Collection Professional with Spanish and Italian
referenční číslo: 20-28-261701/JD
¿Hablas ESPAÑOL e ITALIANO y te gustaría formar parte de una EMPRESA INTERNACIONAL en el centro de Praga?
¿Te suena bien?
¡Mira la descripción y los requerimientos y mándanos tu currículo!
Make use of your excellent language skills and obtain a VALUABLE EXPERIENCE in the heart of Prague!
You will LEARN from zero and this job will give you a solid foundation for your future grow.
This is a great option for those who are MULTILINGUAL, CUSTOMER-ORIENTATED and like to be a team player.
We want you, if you know something about:
- Monitorig customer accounts for payments
- Reconciliation of unapplied payments
- Daily communication with customers
- Helping solving issues and giving advice
- Close communication and cooperation with other departmets
- Maintaining of intern procedures
- Creating and processing data
- Stability and professional growth
- Both friendly and supportive environment
- Interest in FINANCE, ADMINISTRATION and CLIENT CARE
- Fluent ENGLISH and SPANISH for daily communication
- Good PC skills
- Detail and customer oriented person
Both GRADUATES and EXPERIENCED professionals are welcomed!
* Meal vouchers
* Flexi pass
* Language courses
* Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
* Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
* Location in the city centre
* International team and environment
* Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20
Pracovní poměr: Plný úvazek