IT Support with FINNISH
referenční číslo: 20-28-252118/JD
Whether you are a junior or experienced professional in IT, we need you! If you have a passion for IT, speak FINNISH and English, and would like to learn and grow within an international company based in Prague, take advantage of this unique opportunity.
We will find a suitable position for you in a friendly working environment depending on your level of IT knowledge and previous experience. Organizations increasingly rely on computer systems in all areas of their operations and decision-making processes, therefore it’s crucial to ensure the correct running and maintenance of the IT systems. If you are up for this challenge, apply now!
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Providing IT support: monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Being the first contact for different kinds of stakeholders by rapidly establishing a good working relationship with employees, customers, and other professionals
- Resolving as many service requests (i.e. forgotten passwords, viruses, email issues, or more complex issues, such as providing functional support to business units) as quickly, precisely, and independently as possible
- Generating new ideas for innovation
- Analyzing and supporting the system
Who will you work for?
Work for a fast-growing IT company that runs various IT operations and project deliveries for its clients. This company is largely international and works in many other countries across the world. In addition to application services for SAP, Citrix, and SCCM and IT infrastructure operations, this company also offers multilingual desk support.
- Passion for IT and motivation to learn new skills
- IT background or previous experience in IT support role is an advantage
- Excellent PC knowledge (MS Office, network connections and devices, remote control, software and hardware installation) or willingness to learn it
- Good communicational skills – customer oriented personality
- Analytical and solutions-focused
- Superb attention to detail and a team player mentality
* Attractive salary package
* Personal performance bonuses
* Holidays 5 weeks
* Sick days
* Friendly and dynamic work environment
* Trainings and language courses
* Meal vouchers
* MultiSport card (free entry to over 250 sport facilities in Prague )
* Snacks (Fresh fruit in the office, Friday breakfasts)
* Team buildings and company events
* Relocation package
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20
Obor: IT - správa systémů a služby
Pracovní poměr: Plný úvazek