Customer Relationship Manager NEEDED!
referenční číslo: 20-28-249525/JD
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to work in an international IT services company, which will provide you with a steady career and great package of benefits – flexible working hours, possibility of home office, friendly working environment, etc.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Relationship Manager to join our client´s Service Shared Center in Prague.
You should be:
1) an excellent communicator
2) a proactive person with drive, passion, and energy
3) a good problem solver
Your responsibilities are to:
- Manage, develop, and strengthen relationships with key clients
- Work closely with all the Finance and HR leads and teams
- Organize retention campaigns from conceptualization through analysis including idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production, and execution
- Develop and implement process changes, including training documentation
- Oversee SLAs, OLAs and individual service performance - monthly presentation to regional controllership teams
- Report monthly and review KPI`s and costs for all teams across the SSC Centre
- Implement governance structure including communication and escalation process
- Identify additional requirements or necessary changes within the Europe teams and monitor/evaluate client`s requirements and needs
- Implement and take ownership of company websites to ensure full visibility of scope of work as well as branding of Shared Service Center to all internal clients
- Implementation and ownership of company websites to ensure full visibility of scope of work, Branding of Shared Service Center to all internal clients
- 2 years’ experience previous experience working as a Client Relationship Manager or a track of managing client relationships
- Fluency in English (daily communication), any additional language is an advantage
- Be fully computer literate - MS Office skills (especially Excel), SAP
- Superb communication skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Rigorous attention to detail and quality
- Responsibility for own work, self-motivation, flexibility and enthusiasm, ability to take initiative
* 25 days of paid holidays
* Unlimited period contract
* Flexible working hours
* Health and accident insurance
* Referral bonus
* Meal vouchers
* Fruit and refreshment on the workplace
* Multisport Card
* Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
* Team buildings and company events
* Brand new offices close to the city centre
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20
Obor: Služby, osobní služby, au-pair
Pracovní poměr: Plný úvazek