LOGISTICS - Junior planner
referenční číslo: 13-28-246990/JD
Opportunity to join an International logistics team (based in Prague) responsible for planning and scheduling timely placement of trucks and vehicles at each of our fulfillment centers across Europe, is available for you if you speak FRENCH or POLISH or GERMAN or SPANISH or ITALIAN or CZECH, and have either a previous experience in Logistics or you´re strongly motivated to pursue a career in this evergrowing field. We´re seeking candidates for the role of a "Junior planner".
Our team is responsible for:
- planning and scheduling trucks and vehicles according to the needs of our fulfillment centers across the Europe, based on their capacity and carrier capabilities to ensure maximum efficiency
- creating accurate capacity plans
- being the point of contact between different stakeholders such as Trans Carriers, our hubs agents and warehouses, to resolves any potential issues via facilitating the flow of information
- maintaining and report up to date and accurate statistics, management reports and analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind-set
- Above-standard organization ability
These will be your key tools, required to communicate with the Customers, Customer Service Associates, Delivery Station Managers, and Delivery Associates in real time, to perform the above tasks.
Your ability to drive Customer Experience without compromising on time is key to us.
Contract for 4-6 months
- Fluent English + GERMAN/FRENCH/SPANISH/POLISH/ITALIAN/CZECH
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong problem solving state of mind
- Flexibility to be comfortable with a multi-tasking in a high-energy environment
SUITABLE FOR FRESH GRADUATES!
* 5 weeks of paid holiday
* life insurance
* contribution towards pension insurance
* relocation package
Are you interested in this position- Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20
Obor: Doprava, logistika
Pracovní poměr: Plný úvazek