Tech Support with English and Dutch
referenční číslo: 16-10-206853/JD
Do you know English and Dutch on professional level?
Do you have experience with computer systems or previous experience from tech support?
Would you like to use your skills in international company, leader in its field?
Then apply, this is a position for you:
- Technical Support Team L1 provides e-mail and phone support for European customers
- Maintains a high degree of technical competence and expertise on the scanning, wireless networking and mobile computing families of products, in the area of design, functionality, technical specifications and support Zebra Associates on all product lines.
- Provides escalations of cases to Level 2 support representatives by fielding questions and providing technical information on support issues, product compatibility, and customer configurations.
- Provides technical training (Shadowing) for new Level 1 support personnel.
- Responsible for self development of Technical skills, new products and producing training documents for other team members.
- Process of any DOA (Defect on arrival) requests from customers.
- Process any requests for upgrade of equipment, via the Upgrades Process.
- Provides regular reporting on support cases as required by team leaders and management.
You will get a chance to work in international team and prove yourself in enriching and challenging job where you can really make a difference.
- Degree in Computer Science or experience in computer systems
- Upper-intermediate English (min B2)
- Dutch on advanced level
- Strong problem solving skills and effective communication with customers in troubleshooting technical issues over the phone
- Autonomous, creative team player in a multicultural environment
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in Support Center / Helpdesk environment
- Networking and/or Wireless infrastructure skills
- Knowledge of mobile computing technologies and operating systems
- Knowledge of remote toolings
* 5 weeks of vacation
* Pension and Life Insurance
* Fitness program
* Language courses, contribution to lunches, sport activities
* Possibility to grow
* Multinational environment
Working location is BRNO.
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/it-telecommunications
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20
Obor: Služby, osobní služby, au-pair
Pracovní poměr: Plný úvazek