- Activities in the field of flexographic printing technology and paper manufacturing to ensure the productivity and quality of the products
- Maintenance of existing technologies, new procedures and processes in manufacturing introduction
- Troubleshooting of technological problems in production systems
- Creation of technological processes
- Participation in the process of production optimization and continuous improvement
- Very good knowledge of production technologies
- Active approach to work, flexibility
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- English and Czech
- High school in technical field (printing, paper making, chemical or mechanical engineering area), printing field is an advantage. University education is an advantage.
- Some experience on a similar position in the printing or paper making industry - not essential, but big advantage.
- An interesting job within the packaging & paper industry
- To be part of a successful multicultural company
- An empowering environment
- Several training opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy)
- A high level of autonomy
- Modern working places and tools
- Immediate start date
- Localition – Ústecký kraj - Štětí
If you are a dynamic, open minded and enthusiastic team player whose working style is characterized by flexibility and you are looking for a position where you grow and take on even more responsibilities, send us your structured CV to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact you as soon as possible. Please write the name of the position in the e-mail subject.
Candidates who are not suitable for the position will not be contacted by the company PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ