ACCOUNTING PROCESS MANAGER
referenční číslo: 16-11-228105/JD
As member of the international process management team of the general ledger department you are responsible for supporting the management, monitoring and controlling of a cross-border organization and accounting project.
In this context you will be supporting an international Stream lead (General Accounting) for several countries and you will face the following interesting challenges:
- setting up an organization for the Multi Shared Service Center
- transferring general ledger activities from several subsidiaries to one of the target locations
- stabilizing transferred activities with a focus on quality
- run driver based process analysis at all relevant project phases.
- support the development of training material and conduction of in-house-trainings for staff
- status reporting of your projects in front of the Central Finance side
- regular communication of project status to your central counterparts
- roll Out of the General Ledger Processes (GL-Template covering tax-, intercompany-, payroll and travel expense-, financial instruments-, revenue recognition- and standard general ledger closing preparation processes)
- execute General ledger postings in SAP FI and monitor several accountants in their daily business
- University degree or equivalent vocational qualification
- experience in the area of financial accounting
- good knowledge of SAP Finance and Accounting Modules, SAP ERP and F&A processes
- project-management skills
- experienced in working or running international projects especially transition projects
- flexibility to travel internationally
- fluent in spoken and written English
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- excellent MS Office skills (Power Point, Excel)
* 5 weeks of vacation
* 2 sick days
* meal vouchers 100 CZK
* contribution to life/pension insurance
* discount on company products
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=finance-bankovnictvi
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20
Pracovní poměr: Plný úvazek