Executive Assistant to CFO and Vice-Charmian of the Board
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To provide professional administrative and organizational support to the CFO
- To coordinate Corporate Governance related financial matters (Boards, Statutory Representatives support)
- To provide support to the senior management team in Finance unit
Are you a self-motivated person looking for an interesting job within dynamic telco environment? Become part of our Finance team!
We are looking for you, if you have:
- Positive attitude and proactive approach
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Organizational and administrative skills
- Fluent English is a must
- Daily contact with the latest technology and new trends in telecommunications
- Competitive base salary and a performance related bonus
- Wide range of other benefits, such as subsidized internet and O2 TV, subsidized healthcare and social insurance, language courses, meal vouchers ...
- Various Learning and Development opportunities
- Holiday allowance of 25 days
We are changing the TELCO market, be a part of it!
Pracovní poměr: Plný úvazek
Minimální požadované vzdělání: Maturita