Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Administrative JOB AT international company prague
(referenční číslo: 20-28-215463/JD)
English speaker AND administrative oriented person?
looking FOR NOT stressful JOB?
Then read more :)))
fluent english? - YES SIR:)
punctual data entry? - YES SIR:)
international company wanted?
Then we found you Sir or Madam :)
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Purchase order processing
- Documentation and information verifying
- Cooperation between different sections
- Validation of data
- Resolution of queries
- Administrative tasks
- English fluent written and spoken
- MS Office: Excel and Word - advanced
- Detail oriented person
- Service Center experience is an advantage not a must
- Procurement exerience is plus
- Numerical thinking
- SAP and SRM experience is an advantage
- Analythical and pro active personality
- Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or related area education
- ONE WEEK OF VACATION MORE
- MEAL VOUCHERS
- EXTRA INSURANCE
- INTERESTING WORKING HOURS
- CAREER GROWTH
- REPUTABLE COMPANY
Are you interested in this position?
Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|