Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
VAT Specialist with English - International environment
(referenční číslo: 20-28-214030/JD)
If you have a solid experience in TAX related matters, preferably local and/or EU VAT, you might just be the one we are looking for
We are looking for the right candidate who wishes to refine their career as a VAT Specialist under the flag of our fast growing international client.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- To prepare month- end process completion
- To ensure full documentation of tax payments and processes
- Provide Indirect Tax compliance for specific VAT entities in multiple overseas jurisdictions and coordinate/liaise with tax centre of excellence team
- Prepare VAT and statistical reports
- Other ad hoc issues to solve regarding VAT
Start: May 2015
Contract for limited period of time until 12/2016.
I will be happy to meet you if you meet the following criteria:
- Related university degree (or other accounting qualification)
- Strong written and spoken English
- Experience from SSC will be considered as an advantage
- US GAAP or IFRS working knowledge
- Excellent MS office skills
- Reliability, Team spirit
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Nice and modern working environment
- Every das use of English language
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|