Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Supplier communication specialist - opportunity FOR graduates
(referenční číslo: 1-28-205134/JD)
Unique opportunity to start your career within a mixed position - Administration and Supplier communication.
You are thinking „What is that? Such kind of position doesn’t even exist…“. See the explanation below
Your main RESPONSIBILITIES would be:
- Daily communication with suppliers.
- Suppliers' quality and process checking.
- Cooperation with other team members.
- Maintaining of intern procedures.
- Work with internal database, data checking.
Note, that his position is suitable for fresh graduates with no experience or who gained experience during studies.
- Experience in administration is an advantage.
- Upper intermediate German and English.
- Knowledge of MS Office and good PC skills.
- Detail and customer oriented person
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure.
- Team player.
- Attractive financial package
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Cafeteria system
- Possibility of home office and flexibel working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Modern offices
- Opportunity for professional growth
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|