Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Accounts Payable - Spanish speakers
(referenční číslo: 20-28-213362/JD)
- Balance sheet *Financial accounting *Accounting standards *Bookkeeping *ReconciliationsDo these terms sound familiar?
Then apply now and get a role that will bring you joy and future opportunities
As an Accounts Payable, you will be responsible for:
- Verifying vendor accounts, entries
- Participation in reconciliation of monthly statements
- Posting account transactions
- Resolving purchase orders, invoices
- Analysing invoice and expense reports
- Comparison of system reports to balances
- Support day to day payment cycle activities
- Compile necessary reports
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Continuously improve payment processes
- Working proficiency in English language
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar area
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Previous Accounts Payable experience would be a plus but is not a must
- High degree of accuracy
- Strong work ethic
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Health and accident insurance
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Stable employment and high standards of work
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|