Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
German speaking? WE need YOU
(referenční číslo: 1-28-208741/JD)
Do you speak GERMAN and ENGLISH? Would you like to work in an international company? Are you good in COMMUNICATION with people?
If your answer is YES to these question, then it is you who we are looking for
- Being responsible for handling more complex and escalated Customer Service issues
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, inquiries and comments
- Building relationships with customers by meeting each customers needs
- Making sure all calls are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- Supporting the team by carrying out any tasks requested by the team leader
The position is suitable for FRESH GRADUATES
- Very good GERMAN (at least B2) and ENGLISH (at least B2)
- Bachelor´s degree or similar qualification
- 6 months of working experience for example in a call center or administration position
- Excellent PC skills
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- To be able to work individually as well as a part of a team
- Attention to detail
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Competitive salary
- Working experience in an international company
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|