Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Troubleshooter with english and polish
(referenční číslo: 13-12-208200/JD)
Do you speak English and Polish? We have great opportunity for you
We are looking for people for the position TROUBLESHOOTER who speaks English and Polish with experience from administration.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Daily resolution of the payments based on email request
- Daily interaction with internal clients and payables processors to solve the issues to ensure timeliness and accuracy of payments
- Proactively solving all issues preventing invoice bookings/ payments
- Identifying the “Recycle” related issues and solve cases
- Ensuring smoothly payment process
- Focus on reducing recycles, Credit notes processing
- Participation in projects
Location: Prague 3 (metro station Flora)
Contract: temporary contract till the end of 2016 with possibility of extension
- University degree (economic is advantage)
- Fluent English and Polish
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Previous working experience in administration, Payables is neccessary
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Detail and control oriented
- Analytical person
- Great communication skills
- Ability to learn
We are looking forward to your applications!
- Experience from international company
- Meal vouchers
- Daily using foreign languages
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/hr-legal-office/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|