Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Junior HR Specialist
(referenční číslo: 1-28-202013/JD)
Human Resources...Administration...MS Excel...daily use of English within an international environment...is it describing YOU?
Then stop hesitating and apply for our Junior HR Specialist position
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Processing HR transactions
- Handling standardized functions
- Coordinating and administering HR processes (employee benefit programs, employee relations, leaves of absence, joining and leaving, personal details changes etc.)
- Solving employee´s queries
- Responsible for analysis, tasks and documentation
- Cooperating with other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Administration, Business Administration, or related field
- Fluent English (knowledge of any other language is a plus)
- At least 6 months - 1 year of HR experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with a HR software is a plus
- Customer-oriented attitude with an ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Analytical and problem solving capability
- 5 extra days of paid vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Education allowance
- Cafeteria system
- Contribution to health care
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|