Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Payroll Accountant with English
(referenční číslo: 1-28-202007/JD)
Do you have at least six months long work experience as Payroll Accountant and would you like to continue your career within this field?
Do you want to work within an international company where you will use English on a daily basis?
Then apply for this role ASAP
As Payroll Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparation and processing of payroll for company employees in timely manner
- analyze payroll data for accuracy, deal with employee queries, recommend possible solutions
- ensure confidentiality of employee's and company's information
- supervise payroll policies, procedures and internal controls within the company
- cooperation with different teams
- University degree in Business Administration, HR Administration or any related field
- Excellent knowledge of English (any other language is a big advantage)
- At least half a year previous work experience in payroll
- Good command of MS Office, especially Excel
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking
- Atention to detail
- 5 extra days of paid vacation
- Meal Vouchers
- Education allowance
- Contribution to health insurance
- Cafeteria System
- Company events and trainings
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|