Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Mechanical engineer - piping layout (trenčín)
(referenční číslo: 16-30-203495/JD)
Our client is one of the world's leading suppliers of equipment and technologies designed to convert household waste and biomass into thermal energy, is opening state-of-the-art engineering centre in Trenčín where 27 experienced mechanical engineers will be located. Chosen mechanical engineers will get training in Danish maternity company and later on will be involved in huge international projects in cooperation with Danish and Swedish engineers.
Specifics of the role include:
- Prepare pipe routing and design of technical installations e.g. pipe supports, secondary steel etc. in 3D PDMS
- Coordinate Plant Layout with other stake holders assessing production- and construction-friendliness
- Participate in design reviews with other stake holders
- Prepare arrangement drawings in PDMS
- Prepare technical material specifications for sub-suppliers
- Participate in evaluation of quotations from sub-supplier
- Verify and validate (check) drawings
- Technical coordination with sub-suppliers and client
- Perform technical follow-up on construction
- Observe deadlines, technical requirements, time schedule and quality of the assigned tasks - Report non-conformities.
- Observe BWV’s manuals e.g. QA manual, technology standards, department design manuals etc. and international and national norms, standards and requirements.
- Observe and prepare international and local HSE requirements and reporting.
- Notify your immediate superior, if the preconditions of a task cannot be observed, e.g. if norms, deadlines or assigned hours cannot be observed.
- Notify your immediate superior, if a situation constitutes a risk or a potential risk to persons or the company, even if the risk is outside your own field of work.
- Communication of technical lessons-learned.
- Experienced Mechanical Engineer, B.Sc or M.Sc, or Technician
- Experience with piping routing, design and space management for power plants
- Knowledge of relevant European standards
- Experience with 3D plant layout modeling in PDMS
- Experience with the software program Navis Works (ADVANTAGE)
- Knowledge of common software design tools, Autocad 2D, Inventor, MS Excel and Word
- Good skills in English verbal communication and writing skills
- Experience with work on projects
- Analytical thinking and structural approach
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player able to share information across the organization
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/engineering/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
Valná LenkaOdpovědět na inzerát