Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Learning & Development professional - for HRS team
(referenční číslo: 1-12-208023/JD)
As our new Learning & Development manager you will:
- focus on constant improvement of processes and performance of the HRS team
- use your creativity, pro-active approach and out of the box attitude
- be able to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- communicate and cooperate with HRS managers to identify learning needs of each team
- design and develop content for courses and learning activities according to individual needs
- deliver innovative trainings using creativity and array of different media, tools, platforms and materials
If you have what it takes - send me your CV and tomorrow can be the first day of your new future
- HR experience; 3-5 years in Learning and Development (strong knowledge of learning principles and methodologies)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- English language and any other European language.
- Excellent time management and planning skills; verbal and written communication skills;
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- life insurance
- contribution towards pension insurance
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/hr-legal-office/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|