Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
QA technical lead
(referenční číslo: 16-10-208514/JD)
do YOU LOVE TO TORTURE SW PRODUCTS?
Would you love to participate on the development of SW for IP messaging, SMS, MMS, network security for mobile operators?
What will you do?
- Design all types of tests of existing products:
- verification SW according to customer requirements, specifications and design
- exloring and discovering the insidious bugs
- torture our products - stress testing, stability testing, performance and load testing
- Continuous Integration and delivery to the customers
- Creation of our own build-in test frameworks
- Contribute to creation of new products
- Exceptionally also support or deploy products (at customer's premises - travelling possible too)
What will you work with?
- TCL or Python, Perl
- Atlassian tools - JIRA, Confluence, STASH(GIT)
- SW products which aim at scalability, distributed architecture and high performance
- commercial experience with SW verification on LINUX platform
- knowledge of any of scripting language
- interest in networks and protocols
- 25 holiday days
- 3 sick days
- meal vouchers
- language lessons
- company organized sports and social events
- life insurance benefit
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Obor:||IT - vývoj aplikací a systémů|