Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
C/C++ SW Engineer
(referenční číslo: 2-10-217240/JD)
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills on a position of C/C++ DEVELOPER within a well-established international company.
You will be a part of a team of software engineers helping in advancing company's global IT systems in the financial market area.
They would consider JUNIOR applicants as well
- Participation in the whole project lifecycle - design, programming of new features, support and maintenance
- Development different type of risk management and data warehouse business applications in C/C++
- Design functional and technical solutions
- Implement software components
- Support of applications and testers
You must be:
- Experienced in C, C++ programming and relational databases
- Ready to use your skills in scripting and development in UNIX/Linux
- Ready to use English on daily basis
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year
- Meal tickets 90 CZK
- Offices in the center of Prague on located on metro station
- Modern and international environment - trainings (language, soft skills, technical courses)
- Reimbursement for public transport
- Support of sport / cultural activities
- Pension plan (up to 5% of monthly salary)
- Fun and multicultural working environment (inc. perks such as Table football, Playstation, etc.)
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||IT - vývoj aplikací a systémů|