Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
German speaking Cash Collection Specialist
(referenční číslo: 1-28-208729/JD)
Are you interested in starting your career within finance?
Do you speak fluently German and English?
Then keep reading
We are looking for GERMAN AND ENGLISH SPEAKING CASH COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring existing customer and portfolio credit risk
- Maintaining customer master data structure
- Assesing new customer credit risk
- Writing off uncollectible balances
- Researching and processing disputes/deductions
- Analyzing customer account balances
- Corresponding and negotiating with customers via email or phone
Start date: ASAP, but can be 1.8.2016
Do you think that you would be that perfect fit for this position? Then use that big red button below to apply
- Fluent German and English (both written and spoken)
- Strong communication skills
- Previous accounting experience will be considered an advantage
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Ability to solve urgent situations and work under pressure
- Vacation up to 25 days
- Meal Vouchers
- Life & Pension Insurance Contribution
- Sick Days
- Overtime Compensation
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Training & Teambuilding activities
- Language Academy
- Anniversary Present
- Employee Discounts
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Mzda:||27 000 - 28 000 Kč / měsíc|
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|