Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
General Ledger Accountant with english
(referenční číslo: 1-28-202021/JD)
Are you experienced GL Accountant?
Do you want to continue your career in field of Inventory and General Ledger Accounting?
Do you have great communication skills in English?
Then do not hesitate and APPLY for this role, we might be looking for YOU
Your main responsibilities will be:
- perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliations,
- maintain monthly journal entries and analyze general ledger accounts,
- record supporting data for all journal entries,
- assist other departments in accounting issues and queries,
- review financial reports, perform financial analysis,
- assist auditors with journal entry examinations,
- participate in creation of financial statements
- other related tasks.
- At least 3 years experience in GL Accounting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration (or any related field) is preferable, but it is not required
- Great command of MS Office, especially Excel
- Analytical skills and detail-oriented person
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Annual bonus
- 5 extra days of paid holiday
- Contribution to pension insurance
- Sick days
- Education allowance
- Contribution to health care
- Flexi Pass
- Company's wellness program
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|