Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment Ostrava
Software quality engineer
(referenční číslo: 4-10-219120/JD)
An international high-tech company, world-wide expert in the field of electronic is looking for SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER
- deliver software development related tools support to users of
- DOORS NG
- Automated Report Engine
- AutoSW release database web
- Configure these tools based on the Auto SW team needs
- Maintain tools functionality in cooperation with the dedicated administrators
- Implement tool enhancements as required by the updates to software development process
- technical university degree
- willingness to learn programming/scripting languages (PowerShell, VBA for MS Excel, C#, PHP)
- willingness to learn database programming (MySQL, Oracle SQL - including PL SQL)
- Apache, MySQL, IIS, Linux and Windows Server knowledge
- Cross boundary mindset - be capable of bridging between Quality Assurance, Software Development and then transform the customer requirements into various forms of information technology
- Basic knowledge of ISO, CMMI and SPICE standards and methodologies is advantage
- good level of English and communication skills
- flexibility to travel
- getting in touch with last high technologies
- opportunity to build a career in a successfull international company
- friendly company environment
- attractive compansation package
- various company benefits
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Obor:||IT - vývoj aplikací a systémů, Technika, elektrotechnika|