Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Accounts payable clerk
(referenční číslo: 1-28-208234/JD)
i have a degree in ECONOMICS/finance/business administration
I want to work as a JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT
I speak ENGLISH and FRENCH
Then WE need YOU
Don´t hesitate and apply NOW
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Invoice processing
- Preparation of cash disbursements
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Matching purchase orders to invoices
- Daily invoices checking
- Intensively working on reducing the quantity of parked invoices
- Preparing payments
- Solve the invoice queries
- Regular reconciliation
- An education in Finance or Economics
- Knowledge of Finance processes
- At least 1 year experience in similar position (preferably within an international environment)
- Fluent English and French knowledge
- Proactive approach
- Analytical thinking
- Very good demand of Excel
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Health and accident insurance
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Stable employment and high standards of work
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|