Systems Developer- z/OS
(referenční číslo: 2-10-216550/JD)
For an international company focused on financial services we are looking for Systems Developer- z/OS.
You will be responsible for:
- Installation and support of the z/OS / MVS systems
- Administration of IBM Systems
- Mainframe storage management, capacity management
- 2 years of experience as z/OS system developer
- Deep understanding of mainframe environment
- Experience with SMP/E
- Fluent English
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year
- Meal tickets 90 CZK
- Offices in the center of Prague on located on metro station
- Modern and international environment - trainings (language, soft skills, technical courses)
- Reimbursement for public transport
- Support of sport / cultural activities
- Pension plan (up to 5% of monthly salary)
- Fun and multicultural working environment (inc. perks such as Table football, Playstation, etc.)
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/it-telecommunications
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Mzda:||70 000 - 90 000 Kč / měsíc|
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||IT - vývoj aplikací a systémů|
Laurinová Denisa,Odpovědět na inzerát