Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
(referenční číslo: 16-11-189594/JD)
- VAT compliance tasks for VAT registrations in different states (EU), i.e. VAT returns, EC Sales Lists or Intrastats
- Monitoring deadlines for VAT compliance
- Invoice reviews and other documentation related to VAT treatment checks
- New VAT registrations (support of the process)
- Cooperation with VAT teams in EU
- Coordination with tax authorities
- Tax and/or finance background
- Willingness to specialize in VAT
- Advanced English
- Other language is an advantage
- SAP, MFG PRO or QAD knowledge beneficial
- Independent and reliable personality
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Referal program (1000€)
- Language courses
- Trainings (Certification ACCA, Soft skills, etc.)
- Contract with unlimited duration
- Posibility to grow within company
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Work in an international environment
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/financial/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|