Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Invoice Clerk with English and Turkish or Arabic
(referenční číslo: 13-19-217811/JD)
We are looking for a suitable candidate for our client - the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas company with SSC in Prague.
We are looking for people who speak English and Nordic or Swedish and have experience from administration.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- first contact with incoming invoices in electronical way
- controll all the neccesities according the law
- redistributing of the invoices to the internal process
- support of the payables team
- creating reports
- participation on the internal projects in the Accoutns Payable department
Location: Prague 3
Employment agreement for temporary time 6 months via our personal agency with possibilities of prolongation
- university degree in Economy
- fluent English
- Turkish or Arabic is a big plus
- detail oriented
- proactive client service
- team player
- basic knowledge of Accountancy
- SAP knowledge is advantage
- experience in well known international company
- daily using foreign languages
- meal vouchers
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/temporary-staffing/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|