Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Project manager _ HR Department
(referenční číslo: 1-28-206279/JD)
This highly visible role to the business will have the following responsibilities:
- analysing complex business issues and processes with focus on HRS processes
- work on process standardizations to support continuous improvements with focus on
- using knowledge of business operations to identify and investigate operational needs and problems
- implementation of improvements within area of responsibility
- work with the global process design team
- coordination of related workshops
- tracking project progress
This project leading role requires the following:
- previous experience with project management ( HR field preferably, ideally as a Project manager directly) is a MUST
- knowledge of and exprience with HR processes on international level - huge advantage if within SSC environment
- fluent English and excellent communication skills
- pro-active person with time management and organization skills
- system driven person
- process design experience
- Workday knowledge and experience would be nice to have
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- relocation package
- life insurance
- contribution towards pension insurance
- employee shares
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application to the below mentioned consultant.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|