Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Data Administration Clerk with English
(referenční číslo: 1-28-202008/JD)
...working with data...administrative tasks...reporting...back office job...daily use of English...internal database...
If you are looking for an administrative role where you will work with data and use English on the daily basis, then do not hesitate to apply, because you just found the right fit
This is a great opportunity for fresh graduates with short work experience
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Processing orders - entering data into internal database, responsibility for accurancy and completeness of all essential information
- Solving queries related to orders
- Validation of entered data
- Working with internal database as well as with SAP and Excel
- Regular reporting
- Related administrative tasks (archiving, etc.)
- University degree in Economics/Finance or any related field (such as Business Administration etc.)
- Good command of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of English (any other language is a big plus)
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP is advantage, but is not required
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task
- Goal oriented with strong work ethic
- 5 extra days of paid vacation
- Meal Vouchers
- Education allowance
- Contribution to health insurance
- Cafeteria system
- Company events
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Obchod, prodej, nákup|