Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Unix / linux Engineer (Global Cloud centre)
(referenční číslo: 2-10-195051/JD)
Looking for a job in a Global company?
Interested in high quality of services in the field of Unix/Linux servers???
Do you want to improve your skills and experience???
Our client is now building large Global Cloud centre in Prague and now looking for experienced and technically educated candidates for the position of:
Senior UNIX / LINUX Support Engineer
During your working day you will:
- support of 1st level team on solving client's technical issues (critical problems) related to UNIX / LINUX servers
- provide 2nd level of support
- technical analysis of the root causes of recurring failures
- technical mentoring of junior colleagues
- requests for system changes
- communicate with vendors of SW and HW on technical issues of their products and testing of conguration changes prior to implementation of the equipment into the production
- problem management
- Technical education
- Working experience in administration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux and/or CentOS
- AMP (Apache, PHP, MySQL), DNS/Bind
- Installation, configuration, administration and support of Unix/Linux OS
- LVM orSVM technologies
- Good English
+ willingness to work on certifications RHCSA and RHCE
+ willingness to learn what you don't know yet!!!
- relocation package
- language courses
- technical certifications (bonus to your pay check after the certification)
- meal vouchers, etc,...
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||IT - správa systémů a služby|