Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
HR specialist / HR data management
(referenční číslo: 20-28-212350/JD)
Passionate about HR? Do you like working with data and you have experience from HR?
Then it’s time we start a conversation
Let me test you Do you know the HR rule number 1?
„Do not adapt workers to work, adapt work to workers“
It means that this position is suitable for both – JUNIOR and SENIOR candidates
Your RESPONSIBILITIES will be as follows:
- HR data management activities.
- Cooperation with the global project teams and participate in SAP knowledge transfer, infrastructure testing and implementation.
- Performing data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems.
- Resolve any interface related issues.
- Provide feedback for process improvements.
- Ensuring integrity of the SAP system.
How does the ideal candidate look like?
- Preferably at least 6 months - 1 year of HR experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
- Fluent English language.
- Advanced command of MS Excel.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Analytical and problem solving capability.
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Health and accident insurance
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Stable employment and high standards of workGreat opportunity, great benefits, stop reasoning, start applying!
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|