Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Multilingual Business Support Specialist - New project
(referenční číslo: 20-28-217572/JD)
This is an excellent opportunity for fresh graduates interested to work in procurement or finance area. This business support related role is part of a new project of our client who is a prestigious international company. Full training will be provided and you will gain many valuable skills that will help you throughout your career.
This role will suit you if:
- You are a fresh graduate seeking a role within dynamic environment
- You see yourself working within a large multinational company
- You would like to start your career at a company that enables you to grow
- Daily communication with customers, suppliers or third parts
- Clients' quality and process checking
- Cooperation with other team members
- Maintaining of intern procedures
- Work with internal database, data
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Office tasks
- Capability to work in international teams
- Fluent in English language
- Excellent telephone manner along with good computer skills
- Highly organized and motivated candidates
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Meal Vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Sick Days
- Overtime Compensation
- Referral Bonus
- Anniversary Present
- Trainings and language courses
- Language Academy
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Possibility to grow inside the company
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|