Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Junior HR specialist with german
(referenční číslo: 20-28-215986/JD)
- Strong motivation for the HR field?
- Fluent in ENGLISH and GERMAN?
- Good at MS EXCEL?
- Desire to work within an INTERNATIONAL environment?
Check... Check... Check... Check... Then we are looking for YOU
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Processing HR transactions
- Administer standardized functions
- Administer and coordinate HR process related to the entire employee life cycle
- Participating in HR knowledge transfer activities and regular calls
- Participate in HR projects and migrations
- Ensure the HR documents are always maintained up to date
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures
- Report main accomplishments and ongoing activities on a weekly basis
- At least Bachelor degree
- Must be fluent in English and German
- Previous HR experience is an advantage, but not must!
- Experience working in SAP, PeopleSoft, Workday etc. is a big plus
- Very good MS Excel skills
- Have keen eye for detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Health and accident insurance
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Stable employment and high standards of work
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|