Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Cash collection specialist - Dutch and English required
(referenční číslo: 1-28-199706/JD)
You want to take a first step IN THE world OF finance??? You are seeking an attractive, dynamic and responsible job?
YOU CAN find ALL OF this IN multicultural company based IN prague. The only thing you have to do is apply
Your main responsibilities will be:
- monitoring customer´s overdue invoices, payment trends
- dealing with disputed invoices and other matters related to past due receivables
- monitoring incoming payments daily
- investigating billing disputes
- proceeding proactive steps with collections in order to avoid and reduce overdues
- contacting customers with past due invoices
- reporting activities
- high school/university degree
- fluent Dutch and advanced English both spoken and written
- motivation for finance field
- proficiency in MS Office package (mainly Excel)
- excellent communication skills
- ability to prioritize and multitask
- strong customer orientation
- team spirit
- knowledge of SAP is an advantage
The position is also suitable for fresh graduates!
Generous package of benefits:
- 5 weeks of holiday
- bridge days
- meal vouchers
- contribution for pension and life insurance
- cafeteria system of benefits
- flexible working hours
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|