Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
SSC recruitment manager
(referenční číslo: 20-28-219975/JD)
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for experienced, self-motivated candidates with team leading skills, experience and passion for Human Resources and Business improvement across the Czech Republic
Due to continued business growth our client is currently creating a new role of SSC Recruitment Manager. You will become onf of the key members of SSC HR Team working closely with business leaders.
Leading People & Leading the Business
What you´ll be in charge of key activities:
- Develop recruitment strategy, lead recruiting initiatives, programs and policies
- Develop, motivate and coach a small team of recruiters
- Develop and maintain talent networks in targeted areas, having a good understanding of labour market situation
- Focus on actively attracting and sourcing the best talent via multiple direct channels
- Leading projects (create development strategy, negotiate with relevant parties, prepare and present business cases, etc.)
- Mentor and coach for a team (strengthen analytical skills of the central operations team and the wider organization by actively supporting team members and high potential colleagues)
- Prepare market researches/trends
- Develop strategies that support given company’s businessIf you are looking for your next opportunity and feel this role matches your experience and preferences, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Fluent English language
- Proven experience in leadership and Human Resources
- People management experience
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Experience working in a consultative role would be highly desirable
- Candidate Sourcing experience
- Project delivery experience and innovative recruitment solutions and best practice
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Abilities to develop strong working relationships with all relevant parties, particularly at the senior management level
- Excellent problem solver and able to generate innovative solutions to broad range of issues
- Ability to set ambitious and realistic targets, drive execution and build culture of continuous improvement and accountability
- Results-oriented personality
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
- Excellent people leadership and change leadership skills
- Exciting work opportunity with a lot of autonomy and space for own initiative
- Career development
- Modern office
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- You can mix benefits of your choice in the Cafeteria benefit system
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Sick Days
- Overtime Compensation
- Anniversary Present
- Language Academy
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Bonus scheme
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
Hejduková VeronikaOdpovědět na inzerát