Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Receivables Agent w/ french and english
(referenční číslo: 1-28-208726/JD)
Are you FRENCH and ENGLISH speaker who is interested in career within ACCOUNTING in an international company?
Then we might have the right position for YOU- RECEIVABLES AGENT WITH FRENCH AND ENGLISH
At this position you will be required to:
- Communicate with clients to ensure invoices are received and approved
- Negotiate the payment date
- Cooperate with other teams in the company
- Understand the problem and implement the resolution
- Document the updates and follow through to next steps as appropriate
If this sounds like the right position for you, then don´t waste your time and apply below
- Fluent ENGLISH and FRENCH
- Strong numerical skills
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Organisational skills and Self-motivation
Previous experience in customer service, finance, or cash collections is a plus.
- Vacation up to 25 days
- Meal Vouchers
- Life & Pension Insurance Contribution
- Sick Days
- Overtime Compensation
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Training & Teambuilding activities
- Language Academy
- Anniversary Present
- Employee Discounts
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|