Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
(referenční číslo: 2-10-218478/JD)
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company.
Our client offers you the opportunity to prove yourself and demonstrate your skills as a SAP/ ABAP Developer.
You will be responsible for:
- ABAP programming
- Programming of new functionalities in SAP
- Providing highest level support
- Development and testing of new programs and its implementation
- Conducting operational analysis
- Maintaining technical documentation
- Cooperation on technical design of developed SW
- Solving incidents and tickets
The successful candidate should have the following attributes
- At least 2 years of experience with ABAP programming and SW development
- Customer oriented and communicative personality
- Strong interest in SAP technology and potential to learn
- Advanced English - written and spoken
- Financial Bonuses
- Meal tickets
- Trainings, certifications
- 5 weeks holiday
- Language courses and more
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/it-telecommunications
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Mzda:||50 000 - 65 000 Kč / měsíc|
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||IT - vývoj aplikací a systémů|