Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Travel AND expenses administrator
(referenční číslo: 13-12-212555/JD)
Do you like to work in Excel and want to learn more? Do you want to work in an international company?
An international company operating in medical technologies is looking for candidates for a position of TRAVEL AND EXPENSES ADMINISTRATOR.
- Check of travel and expense reports
- Data cleansing and data inputting to SAP
- Supporting employees regarding travel and expenses
- Coordination of expense reports proces
- Work with financial documents
Contract length: till the end of the year
Location: Prague 9
- Min secondary education
- English at a communicative level (daily communication in written and spoken form)
- At least short-term previous experience in administration
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel (advanced functions are advantage)
- Communication skills
- Reliability, focus on detail, flexibility
- 5 weeks of holiday/year + sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit package
- International company with daily use of foreign languages
- Young and dynamic team
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=lidske-zdroje-pravo-administrativa
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|