Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
In-house HR: Recruitment manager
(referenční číslo: 1-28-208022/JD)
Experienced RECRUITMENT Manager is seeked to lead a team of Recruiters within our gowing international business unit, to support recruitment needs with focus on local market mainly.
We face a very fast-paced environment and its challenges on daily bases, our team speaks many different languages, but we all have one common focus - customer satisfaction
As na Experienced Recruiter with team leading skills, you will be expected to perform the following duties:
- manage a team of 5 recruiters and recruitment coordinators (support, lead, motivate, develop and evaluate performace of your team members)
- track recruiting activities, and provide mandatory reports
- explore, develop and maintain effective and quality sourcing channels
- high-volume recruitment including working with passive candidates, pro-active sourcing and addressing via various different channels, work directly with candidates and hiring managers
- schedule interviews and phone screens and proceed accordingly
- build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- business partnering - be pro-active and don´t be affraid to disagree with the business in the right way, therefore strong negotiations ability and reasoning are essential
- actively cooperate with all recruiting teams to ensure global efficiency and transparency in our processes
Your experience should include (nice to have):
- sourcing experience in Prague market place area – knowledge of the market and creative ideas regarding new channels; if not then you should be super skilled in sourcing in general
Don´t have previous team leading experience? Then convince us and make us believe that you´re ready to take up the responsibility
- Min. of 3 years of High Volume sourcing/recruiting experience (preferably SSC)
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Presentation and Negotiation skills
- Experience with working with job-boards, CV databases and internet search tools
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of German, French, Spanish or Italian
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Life insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Relocation support (sign-up bonus)
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application to the below mentioned consultant.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|