Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
General Ledger Accountant - TOP company
(referenční číslo: 20-28-218137/JD)
As an independent ACCOUNTANT you will be responsible for complex accounting of assigned entity.
Company´s month-end closing processes resulting in complete and accurate financial statements (experience in this is a MUST) will be your main responsibility.
- Preparation of month-end journals, maintenance of General Ledger records in timely and accurate manner
- Preparation of intercompany invoices and documents for auditors
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Internal and external reporting and running analyses
- Execution of government reports, tax reporting and ad hoc financial information requests
- Supporting the Team Leaders and Controllers with ad-hoc projects, tasks and issues
- Compliance to internal controls in accordance with the company's processes
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE in accounting
- ENGLISH is a MUST
- Minimum high school degree with relevant experience (university degree is an advantage as well as Accounting certification)
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (pivot, vlook up, sum if, ect.)
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Must be organized and have the ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize and accomplish your work
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully
- Meal Vouchers & Refreshment
- Extra Vacation Days
- Accident + Travel Health Insurance
- Special Events for employees
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|