Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Business cooperation specialist with Norwegian
(referenční číslo: 1-28-178711/JD)
Our great client based in the city centre is going to open new vacancies within its' international business unit. This positions are especially suitable for those, who would like to work independently and be responsible for:
- Agreement checking and proceeding
- Setting the sales processes and follow the internal rules
- Analysing market information and identify changes and opportunities
- Tracking sales process and documentation
- Guarantee the given cooperation condition are followed
- Reporting to other business units
- Communicate with internal departments worldwide
- Ad hoc tasks
You are welcome if you are able to speak ENGLISH and Norwegian language fluently.
Location: Prague City Centre
- University Degree in Marketing, Business administration, Law or similar
- Fluent English and Norwegian
- SAP, Oracle, Navision experience is a plus
- Good PC and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Experience in sales, marketing, business administration
Extensive training will be provided to all new employees. Don't worry!
- Above standard salary as well as benefits (sick days, extra days of holiday, language courses, initial trainings etc.)
- International environment
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Both personal and professional growth opportunities
- Work location in the centre of Pragueand much more!
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|