Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Accountant with Norwegian
(referenční číslo: 1-11-205613/JD)
Graduates with an interest in accounting and experienced candidates now have a great opportunity to build their career in a renowned international company offering a range of consulting services. There are several positions open for both fresh graduates and candidates with up to 3 years of professional experience.
If you speak Norwegian, wish to develop highly useful accounting skills and work for a global brand, you may be in luck
Have a look at what you’d be involved with on a daily basis. As a FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT you will mostly:
- Process accounts receivable activities within pre-defined service levels including
- Perform account reconciliations and analysis
- Perform intercompany and fixed assets accounting
- Be actively involved in monthly close activities and reporting
- Verify calculations, allocations, etc. and checks or obtains information for incorrect or incomplete documents
- Scan statements, ledgers, and accounts to identify unusual/overdue items
- Perform accounting duties under CZ GAAP and US GAAP accounting standards
In addition to learning all of this, you will also develop a multitude of soft and interpersonal skills that will help you grow both personally and professionally. The company makes sure all new employees are properly trained so your transition into working world is smooth and stress-less. You will be pleasantly surprised by the offered benefits as well as company culture and down-to-earth environment.
- Bachelor degree is sufficient but should be accounting/finance orientated
- English language is a must as you will perform your work in English and should be able to talk to your foreign colleagues over coffee
- Norwegian is a must, other Nordic language great advantage
- Previous accounting experience in AR, AP or GL is desired
- MS Office, you should be familiar with Excel
- Analytical mind and the ability to process data
- Positive attitude and team spirit
- Motivation to learn and develop
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Meal vouchers
- Employee Discounts
- Referral Bonus
- Sick Days
- Extensive training
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/financial/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|