Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Accounting Junior Associate - start- UP
(referenční číslo: 20-28-228006/JD)
An exciting opportunity for strong-minded candidates to join a rapidly growing company based in Prague If you are into finance and accounting area, keep reading.
About Our Client
Top ranked company within their Industry that has been experiencing tremendous growth. This position was created due to the growth and will offer a work life balance.
- Fast growing company
- Great compensation and work life balance
- Opportunity with global international companyFrom early on in your career, you’ll be trusted with a lot of responsibility that will quickly grow, so you’ll never feel under-appreciated.
There’s also plenty of room to move around, so if you find you’re not enjoying the job but you love the sector, you can move into a different role.
We are seeking self-motivated, career driven applicants who will became a part of our client´s team. The successful candidates will be responsible for all accounting functions of their division, the main tasks include:
- Perform accounting and clerical functions
- Carry out day to day accounting responsibilities
- Process vendor invoices for approval, input and payment
- Preparation of journal entries
- Preparing payment runs and manual payments
- Assist in the preparation of internal and/or external audit requests
- Record business transactions to the system
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems
- Analyzes and recommends actions to resolve discrepancies
- Enters accounting information in to ERP systems
Your daily activity will depend on your level of experience and how specialised you are.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience / working knowledge of accounting systems and processes is welcome
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Desire and enthusiasm to adapt to the changing needs of the organization
- Critical thinking skills and decision making skills
- Fluency in English language and intermediate command of German language
- Self-starter attitude
What's on Offer
- Unlimited growth potential
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Casual Friday dress code
- Health and accident insurance
- 25 days of vacation
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic group of individuals who value employee's hard work and commitment
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|
Koderová MarkétaOdpovědět na inzerát