Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
(referenční číslo: 20-11-215107/JD)
a renowned global organisation that is consistently ranked high in employee satisfaction and is an absolute leader in its industry, is looking for individuals to join their growing inventory team. If you have some understanding of accounting/finance and IT, speak advanced English and would like to work your way up in an international company look no further.
Upon joining as an INVENTORY ANALYST, you will have to roll up your sleeves for the following tasks:
- Process and investigate sales orders
- Preparation of Intercompany Netting
- closing monthly invoices
- Creation of related Intercompany orders
- Support main customer Inventory reconciliation
- Help other team member with transactional duties
- Support accounts reconciliations and prepare repairing journal entries in order to clean the balances
- University degree, preferably accounting/finance or IT related
- Experience with ERP system
- Very advanced Excel, SQL advantage
- Advanced English - work is conducted in English
- Ability to connect accounting issues with IT
- Interest in learning and analysis
Flexible working hours
5 weeks of vacation
Contribution for Prague Public Transport
Refreshment in the workplace
Contribution for Language Study
Extra life and travel insurance and pension contribution
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/financial/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|